About Me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Three Foot Aerial - Invert - Backside or Just Learning

Dylan has now been officially introduced to the world of skateboarding.

I was impressed as the instructors had the kids practicing their drop ins. For those of you who do not understand the idea of a drop in here you go:


You go from 0 to 100 in one second flat and your confidence level soars.


The feeling you get when you finally nail your first drop in is unforgettable. I can still remember the first time I dropped in on a home made ramp in the back of a Chris C's house in seventh grade. From that point forward it was a blur of ramps, bowls, abandoned construction sites and canals all of which carry a story of laughs and injuries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! GO DYLAN! I can't believe how great he looks out there! Tell him that we're going to be watching that video over and over and over and over and over because David LOVES it!