We had another nice week in California two weeks ago. If all goes as planned Christi and the Kids along with our friend Alex and her two kids will be back in California for another go at Disney Land.



Below are some pictures from our last trip over the 4th of July. It was a blast. Take a look.



I must say that Jarod and Sara pulled out all the stops when we stayed at their wonderful home. They had outrageous fireworks and live dancers which was VERY entertaining.
I wish I knew how to use the camera.
What did he say? Did he say $#@% ?! No he said “Chub Bucket”

1 comment:
NICE! Who is that dancer, can I get his number? He is HOT! The moves...is that the SPRINKLER? I'm so glad you guys had fun, we did too. Did Christi tell you that you are moving here? :) Maybe San Diego, but somewhere by the beach! We love you guys!
Post a Comment