What a trip. Japan was great! I definitely think that a trip back is in order as there is so much to see and do.
Here is a group of people that I spent most of the week with. I could not have asked for a nicer time. Thanks guys.

I apologize that the pictures are not that great but when I arrived in Japan I quickly realized that my camera was broken. So I had to take pictures with my dying cell phone.

1 comment:
Looks like the trip of a lifetime! Glad you had fun. Christi mentioned that you might be interested in coming here while she's on her big trip...(I'm so jealous :)). You guys are SO welcome to come whenever like! Most likely we will be home for Thanksgiving and the whole weekend afterwards. PLEASE come!! :) We would love to have you!
Sara
Post a Comment