About Me

My photo
Gilbert, Arizona, United States

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh what a feeling!


Griffin really tore it up this weekend. He is dropping in without any hesitation on the 4 foot ramps. Since Griffin and the others in his class were nailing the 4 foot ramp the instructor moved them over to the 6 foot side of the pool and had them try and try they did. I think next week will be the week.

If all goes as planned Dylan will be starting classes soon as well. He seems to be able to push and turn with ease however he needs to work on his confidence a little. The big kids still scare him some and who can blame him.

Anyway I think we found a good park to skate as the people are great and there appears to be less “knuckle heads” hanging around.

One last thought. I have two killer nephews that go by the names of David and his little Bro Call Option who may be coming soon for a visit. We are hoping to get David into a class with Dylan so they can both hang together and get some pointers. Maybe……… they will have them drop in on the 12 foot side of the pool just for starters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Griff has a broken wrist. Wasn't he just a little baby like last week? We would LOVE to try out the classes. We went to the park yesterday where they have a pretty cool skate park (We'll take you there when Griff is healed) and we must've sat there watching for about 10 minutes and I had to DRAG David and Lil Bro Col Option outta there.