
Well I put my own spin on the Stan and Jan Berenstain’s book, The Bike Lesson. So here is how it went down. It was a bright sunny Tuesday afternoon and I was getting frustrated with Griffin and his inability to stay on the skateboard while going off a 3 foot drop off. Soooooo Griffin said ok then you show me. So I did. I showed him what not to do. I started the approach towards the drop off when I got the feeling that something was not right. Yup my feeling was correct! The board went one way in the air and I went the other which resulted in a human concrete jackhammer. You just know when things are going to go wrong. Unfortunately I was moving to fast to stop without really causing harm. Anyway after my hearing came back and I could feel my legs I looked up and there was Griffin with his two thumbs up and stating: “way to go”, “Is that how I should do it?”
No comments:
Post a Comment